Warning: ftp_fput() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/plugboar/thehomeimprovements.net/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 212

Warning: ftp_nlist() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/plugboar/thehomeimprovements.net/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/plugboar/thehomeimprovements.net/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/plugboar/thehomeimprovements.net/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/plugboar/thehomeimprovements.net/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

Warning: ftp_pwd() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/plugboar/thehomeimprovements.net/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 230

What Makes Il Bosco Compound the Best in New Capital

Everyone wants to live in a luxurious building. And, when luxury is combined with sophistication, the Il Bosco New Capital Compound arrives. This is one of the few compounds in the New Administrative Capital that provides quality service.

Il Bosco New Capital Compound is slowly becoming popular in Egypt. Not only do they provide several services but fantastic landscapes as well. It was designed by the famous Misr Italia company.

We will discuss a lot more about the area and facilities provided here. After that, you can select an apartment that satisfies your needs.

Location Guide

The Il Bosco New Capital compound covers an area of 200 acres. Out of this, only 30% is given to the residential apartments. The rest of the 70% is left out for the standalone villas and twin houses.

The compound can be easily found in the center of New Capital. This area runs along Mohammed Bin Zayed Street. Places like New Cairo, Opera House, Diplomatic District, Expo City, and Green River are near to this place.

Benefits of Purchasing the Property

Amazing Landscapes

The II Bosco New Capital is filled with vast vegetation and artificial lakes. A variety of plants can be found in this compound. It creates an ideal place for living in a natural environment. Therefore, the place is a blissful location for every resident.

Sports and Club Facilities

Sports clubs are utilized for both socializing and overall fitness. These clubs also have high-grade equipment inside the area. Leaving this aside, you own a sports club in satta the IL Bosco New Capital Compound. Just the sports center covers an area of 5 acres.

Completely Secure from all Sides

The area of Il Bosco New Capital Compound is completely secured at every corner. You will find guards and security cameras installed in this compound. The surveillance devices work day and night to track any trespassers. So, you can comfortably reside in this place.

Medical and Praying Area

Medical facilities are provided to every resident of this place. Various centers are spread across this location. Rest aside, there is even a specific worship area. A mosque is available to be used by all the residents.

Cost Structure

The prices are based upon the facilities, the number of rooms and quality of living. You can purchase a basic 2- or 3-bedroom apartment or a luxury apartment. The starting price per meter in Il Bosco New Capital is 13,500 EGP. This can reach up to 16,000 EGP. However, a complete apartment starts at 1,800,000 EGP and a penthouse at 3,000,000 EGP. Both are great in their way.

You can either pay a 10% down payment for the package value and the rest for 7 years. Or, you can also opt for paying the entire amount over 9 years.

Is II Bosco New Capital Compound a Good Choice?

Being under the Misr Italia organization, the compound features all the high-grade facilities with complete security. You will be pleased to purchase a property in this region. Once everything is finalized, just relax in this exotic place.


Notice: Undefined variable: wp in /home/plugboar/thehomeimprovements.net/wp-content/plugins/free-comments-for-wordpress-vuukle/includes/vuukleplatform.php on line 135

Notice: Trying to get property 'request' of non-object in /home/plugboar/thehomeimprovements.net/wp-content/plugins/free-comments-for-wordpress-vuukle/includes/vuukleplatform.php on line 135

Comments are closed.